- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
PRICE REDUCED! This TOP LEVEL CORNER UNIT is located in the mature and popular neighbourhood of Oliver, facing the Peace Garden Park & 2 blocks away from the Brewery District & Jasper Ave shops. BRAND NEW Vinyl Plank Flooring & Fresh Paint throughout! The King-Sized master bedroom has a walk-in closet w/ closet organizer & 4 pc ensuite with JACUZZI soaker tub. The 2nd bedroom features a cozy window seat facing the park. In-Suite Laundry. This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom home has over 1,000 SF ft of low-maintenance living space, plus a separate storage room & secured underground parking. Nice open floor plan with lots of windows to take in the spectacular city skyline above the treetops. Bus Stop in front of building. Farmer's Market just a short walk away every Sunday throughout the Summer. The building is well-managed, clean and very quiet. NO SMOKING in this building at all! Pets are welcome...see private remarks. You won't want to miss this one!Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Cynthia Cherie
Brokerage: Kennedy Real Estate