- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This well designed condo is bright, clean, well cared for and in a great location on the corner of South Terwillegar Drive and Rabbit Hill Road, very close to the Anthony Henday. There's two full bedrooms and full bathrooms including the master ensuite as well as a very well laid out main living area. The parking stall is within view of the large covered deck.
Courtesy of Pierre Desrochers
Brokerage: 2% Realty Edge AB