- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
A MUST see FULLY UPGRADED, meticulously maintained home in the heart of the Hamptons. Over 3500 sq/ft of total living space, this executive and luxury home is ideal for a growing family looking to live in a clean, safe and vibrant community. The kitchen is the heart of the home and it is DELIGHTFUL and great for entertaining! Elegant yet practical design. To the ceiling cabinets, quartz counters, soft close drawers, high end appliances, huge kitchen island, & coffered ceilings. This home is equipped with a CONTROL 4 system, smart technology (cameras, lighting, audio, alarm) an irrigation system, oversized garage, hardwood, California closets, surround sound. Every square inch has been upgraded and the list is truly endless. Offering 3 bedrooms upstairs, a massive bonus room with vaulted ceilings, a large office with floor to ceiling glass doors on the main floor and a bedroom in the basement.Brochure
Courtesy of Samantha Cowan