- Building Type:
- Apartment High Rise
- Multi Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Over 1,600 sq/ft on two levels in Grosvenor House! This upgraded multilevel condominium unit boasts an upgraded kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and ample cupboard space, large vaulted ceiling with two story windows, plus laminate and tile flooring throughout. Upstairs you will find a bright and open loft space/family room, two very spacious bedrooms, two full baths including a three piece ensuite, as well as laundry and plenty of storage space. While this unit is pet & smoke free, Grosvenor House is pet friendly. $450 of the condo fees is for a levy and set to be done by year's end, seller will pay any remaining assessment on closing. Located just steps from the river valley, restaurants, and public transit, this air conditioned unit comes with a titled underground parking space, has been well cared for, and is definitely a must see!
Courtesy of Matthew Gaglione
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate