- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
*** open house Sat & Sun 1-3 ...Charm, location and history sum up this amazing thru-brick original of JB Little & Sons in Riverdale. Nestled among tree lined streets in the river valley, walk-able to Downtown, this professionally restored vintage original will not disappoint. Respect has been given to preserve its past like original sconces lighting the parlor that looks on to a gorgeous modern kitchen with granite counters and S/S appliances. Red brick touches pay homage to its construction which provide a lofty feel. On the main you will find two bedrooms with the kitchen, dining and living area and bath with stairs leading to the opulent upper suite complete with 5 pc bath, jacuzzi tub and walk thru closets. The renovation included high quality low E argon filled windows and is well insulated to keep you cozy. The bsmt has a separate entry with 2 beds, 1 bath and kitchen with an electric fire place in living area.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Jody Bergen
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite