- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Live in established neighbourhood of Victory Point, Griesbach. SW facing over man made lake with fountain, surrounded by walking paths and vegetation. Lovely views from top floor of the 4 story building with a 98 sq.ft patio with gas BBQ outlet. Modern,open concept LR/DR with electric fireplace. Cappuccino maple cabinets with granite countertops, Island has extended eating area. Stainless steel Fridgidair appliances, flat top stove, range, new Dishwasher, microwave and garburator. 2 bed 2 bath with neutral Berber carpet with walk-in closet, new carpet in master. 3 piece in Master bath and 4 off second BR, each with man-made stone countertops. Underground, heated parking stall with enclosed storage. Security system built in. Theres a tranquil Gazebo in courtyard for common use with BBQ hook-up. Features a large common area on rooftop, with planters, for lounging or entertaining.Brochure
Courtesy of Nicole Knowler