- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Amazing in Ambleside! This 5 BED + 3.5 BATH Home offers 2795 ft of living space + FINISHED BSMT & GARAGE. Pride of ownership is evident. Be prepared to be impressed. The 9 FT ceilings & Open floor plan make a big 1st impression. The kitchen is truly the heart of this home, and offers Built in Wall Oven & Microwave, Granite, Stainless Appliances and a large ISLAND, perfect for Prepping or Entertaining. Also conveniently found on the main floor is the den, laundry room & living room with 2 sided fireplace. Walk thru pantry, large mudroom, and 2 pc bath complete this perfect picture. Upstairs, discover the HUGE Master Retreat, with Walk-in Closet, 6 pc ENSUITE and sitting area. Bedrooms 2&3 are very generous in size. The BASEMENT is completed, and offers a Spacious Rumpus ROOM, 2 bedrooms, a full bath & multiple Storage Areas This home is MOVE-IN Ready. ENJOY summer in your new home. Located in POPULAR Ambleside, enjoy walking trails, parks. Close to Schools, SHOPPING, Restaurants, Cinema, Bus & the Henday!Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Edward Gebran
Brokerage: MaxWell Polaris