- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to this two bedroom two bathroom condo located in desirable downtown area! Unbeatable location: Walking distance to LRT, one block to Jasper Ave; Close to ice district, new arena & legislature building; easy access to UofA, River valley, bike trails, farmerâ€™s market, shopping and much more! Well maintained, spacious unit with newer hardwood flooring throughout. With 3 good sized windows and patio doors that lead to a west facing deck, you'll love the brightness of this unit. The combined living & dining room are a generous size with plenty of room for a table. The open concept kitchen includes an eating bar and lots of counter space. The master bedroom offers a good sized walk thru closet and a 4pc ensuite. The 2nd bedroom is located right next to the 4pc main bath providing nice separation for guests or roommates. Unit also features in-suite laundry/storage with newer front load wahser/dryer and an underground parking stall with a car wash in the parkade. 18+ building. You don't want to miss this