- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Fabulous 2 bedroom, 3 bath, with brand new fully finished basement, super low condo fee in very Summerhill Heights! The home faces the Lake with an amazing View, steps to the lake walking trails, new K-9 Public School, playground and water spray park! This immaculately maintained home features huge fenced yard, gorgeous landscaping, mature trees, fire pit, perennial beds and large deck with gas line to BBQ. Upgrades include gas fireplace, laminate and ceramic tile throughout the main floor with laminate with Oak trim up the stairs to the landing, also an added pantry with pull outs in the lovely island kitchen! New finished basement with pot lights. The 2 large bedrooms walk in closets and ensuite. Garage is fully insulated with lots of extra storage and still have room for a larger vehicle. Condo fees of $120.25!Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Marty Smayda
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite