- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Location is everything, no neighbours behind this fabulous two storey home. Beautifully maintained home with newer shingles, exterior paint, some windows, stonework on house front, newer driveway and deck. Large, low maintenance back yard features a 3-season sunroom (wired for hottub), fire-pit, sprinkler system and a fantastic, quiet retreat to relax in. Great neighbours, quiet community, close to schools, shopping, transit and Freeway. The interior of this home features newer ceramic and hardwood flooring, newer countertops, beautiful newer shower in ensuite and newer main bathroom. The oversized master bedroom has plenty of room for a king size bedroom suite. All interior lights are LED.
Courtesy of Darrell Cook
Brokerage: MaxWell Progressive