- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
REDUCED! Available with quick possession & overlooking the river valley, this SE facing third floor unit, large 2 bedroom plus den, 18 plus, air-conditioned unit would be perfect for professionals or older people wishing to downsize. Open floor plan. The master suite boasts a 4-piece ensuite and French doors out onto the deck. The bright kitchen features an island. The living room has a gas fireplace & the den is entered via the French doors. You will also find the 2nd bedroom, 3-piece bathroom & laundry with storage. The sunny southeast facing wrap around deck can be accessed from the den, the master bedroom or from the dining area to enjoy views across the river valley. The entire complex is well run & your condo fees will cover an on-site manager. Other features of this amazing complex include; gym, entertainment room, guest suite & pool table,. A tandem underground stall & storage as well. Comes with all appliances & window coverings where installed. Visit REALTORS website for additional info.
Courtesy of Stuart Neal
Brokerage: Ambergate Realty Advisors