- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
PRIME LOCATION on one of the best lots on GLENORA CRESCENT! This fantastic family home is located in one of Edmonton's most sought after communities and is situated on a secluded, quiet, tree-lined street facing the ravine! Tons of curb appeal and a beautifully landscaped mature yard. This stunning character home sits on a 9542 sq ft lot and has been meticulously maintained with upgrades added throughout the years. Generous room sizes throughout the home add to the appeal and the possibilities are endless! The main floor is home to a huge living room, formal dining, home office, bedroom a nice bright kitchen and powder room. The upper level includes 3 spacious bedrooms with a 3 pc ensuite and deck off the master suite. A tiki lounge in the basement provides a fun entertaining space, but the yard and enclosed sun deck are truly an entertainers dream! This sanctuary in the City is only 2 minutes to Downtown, steps from the River Valley trail system and close to some of Edmonton's finest schools.
Courtesy of Robert Leishman
Brokerage: RE/MAX Excellence