- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
First time EVER listed for sale! Mid Modern Century Bungalow! Original owner! Extremely well cared for and well maintained, family friendly 1362 sf 3 bedroom (up) bungalow with VAULTED CEILINGS, fully finished basement with large functional living space and 4th bedroom and full bath, on MASSIVE 1/4 acre FULTON RAVINE FRONTING lot. Incredible hidden gem location! Fully fenced and well manicured lot. L-shape living room/dining area, eat-in kitchen, generous bedrooms, ensuite bath in master. Attached front garage with entry to mudroom, and private WEST facing, sun filled patio on glorious MASSIVE back yard. Lot size is actually 1/4 of acre! Easy access to University of Alberta and downtown and just 11 houses from Austin O'Brien High School. Newer furnace and H2O tank - extremely clean property throughout - prepare to be impressed.
Courtesy of Eduard Deprato
Brokerage: YEGPro Realty