- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Beautiful sunny home facing the RAVINE, and just around the corner from the dry pond park. Lots of windows. Close to walking trails and nature. Features include 2 story great room, 3 fireplaces, fully finished basement, loft, main floor den, screened sun porch, granite counters, jacuzzi in ensuite, professionally landscaped pie shaped yard and more. Close to popular George Luck elementary school. Located in a quiet location in a small crescent. Good access to Terwillegar Drive and the Whitemud. Avoid the long lineups to get in and out of the area. This is a one of a kind family home and a great neighborhood to raise a family. You won't be disappointed! (measured by Good Measures)
Courtesy of Carole-Anne Brown
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate Centre