- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
GORGEOUS 1.5 STOREY HOME w/ FULLY DEVELOPED BASEMENT - One of the challenges in this segment is size. These homes by nature are small but this home actually comes with some serious living space. On the main floor you have a renovated kitchen that is bright and modern. there's the spacious dining room with patio doors leading to a sunny west facing deck. You have a living room with a fire place (ready for insert) and another family room just off the dining room..and that's just the main floor. Upstairs there are two generous and bright bedrooms, one facing south, the other facing north. But it gets better, in the basement there is an additional bedroom, a nice family room and a second modern and updated bathroom. So three floors of modern living space and outside you have an additional storage shed and a nice built in 2005 single car garage. Engineered Attic Storage - tons of storage.There is so much value here and most important is the pride and care in this home which is evident throughout. Welcome Home!Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Rod Thompson
Brokerage: Sellerinvite.Com (Edmonton)