- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 4 Level Split
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to this 1860 Sq. ft 4 level split situated on an irregular shape lot located in the very matured and quite neighbourhood of Caernarvon. This home has 4 bedrooms, 2 full baths, 2 half baths, 2 fireplaces plus a full partially finished basement with 11' ceiling that could be turned into a suite. The main floor features a large living and dinning rooms, spacious family room with brick fireplace, large kitchen with eating area with a bay window overlooking walking trails. Outside you will find a huge fenced yard for the kids to play. Home has undergone some recent renovations (new flooring, plumbing, paint, etc) and needs just a little TLC to make it the Dream home for that growing family. Close to schools, transit, YMCA Rec and shopping.
Courtesy of Reuben Tucker
Brokerage: MaxWell Polaris