- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Bright sunny 3 bedrm END UNIT town home is nestled in a quiet location yet convenient to all amenites â€“ steps to Terra Losa Lake, restaurants, shopping, West Edmonton Mall & transit. Spacious 1265 sf home boasts warm tones, newer laminate flooring, paint, lighting & much more. Sun filled Great rm with a bay window, gas fireplace & formal dining rm. Terrific kitchen features white cabinetry, tile flooring, new counter tops/ tile back splash & newer faucet, newer S/S appliances. The nook has direct access to the deck for outdoor entertaining & private grassed area for the kids. Upstairs has a spacious master bedrm w/ 3 pc ensuite bath & 2 more generous sized bedrms for the kids or use one as a den. An updated 4 pc main bath completes the upper level. Fully finished bsmt is perfect as a family entertainment room or exercise area w/ the large window. The utility/ laundry room makes for additional storage or workshop area. Single attached garage is insulated. Well managed complex w/ample parking & green spaceBrochure
Courtesy of Alan Gee
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite