- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to 9383 223 St in West Secord. This new home comes with 9' ceilings on the main floor and basement. Open concept main floor boasts 40" upper cabinets, quartz countertops, and stainless steel appliances and a separate side entry to the basement. Upstairs you will find spindle railing, a great bonus room and a spacious master bedroom with gorgeous 5 piece ensuite with a soaker tub, shower, and hers and his sinks, and a walk in closet. Wrapping up the upper level are 2 more bedrooms, main bathroom, and convenient laundry room. A oversized garage and roughed in plumbing for a basement bathroom finish this home off. In addition to the care and attention put into your home, all Coventry homes are covered by the Alberta New Home Warranty Program.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Matthew Harrison
Brokerage: MaxWell Challenge Realty