- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Award winning builder Daytona Homes presents popular 2300+sqft Everest floor plan in sought after Stewart Greens community. Entering the home you will notice the open den space and flowing laminate floors throughout the whole main floor. The open floor plan boasts a chef inspired kitchen complete with quartz counters, upgraded cabinets, separate hood fan and with built in microwave. The walkthrough pantry provides plenty of storage and is easy access to the garage entrance. The living room features an abundance of windows that face south onto the pond and allow a ton of light. Gas fireplace feature wall and main floor half bath finish off this level. Upstairs you will find 3 spare bedrooms, centrall located bonus room, full laundry room and a main bath with dual sinks. The master retreat includes a spa like 5 piece ensuite and large walk in closet. Within mins of shopping, schools, parks, golf and the Anthony Henday this home has it all.
Courtesy of Jeremy Herrington
Brokerage: MaxWell Progressive