- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Charming 1,450 square foot 2-storey character home built in 1914 and located on one of Strathcona's most beautiful lilac-lined streets. Original window glass, doors, hardwood flooring and claw-foot tub combine with newer shingles, fence, high-efficiency furnace and hot water heater, front-loading washer and dryer, gas fireplace insert, interior and exterior paint, bathroom renovations and upgraded plumbing and electrical to offer the best of old-world living and modern convenience. Four bedrooms and a main bath upstairs, plus a half bath on the main floor and a second bathroom with shower in the basement provide plenty of room for a family and an open and developed attic offers an additional 375 square feet of versatile space for an office, studio or children's play area. A nice deck, spacious yard and single car detached garage complete the package and make this a special place to call HOME.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Michael Brodrick
Brokerage: Homes & Gardens Real Estate Limited