- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
GREAT UNIVERSITY AREA LOCATION EAST OF 109 ST WHERE 72 AVE IS NOT BUSY! Near hospitals, shopping, the river valley & bus service to the University & downtown. This HIGH END A/C half duplex is move-in ready! Main floor features dark hardwood floors & 9' ceilings, large bright flex room at the front of the home, currently used as a den, 3 pce guest bath, GORGEOUS KITCHEN with island, granite counters, stainless steel appliances & pantry, large great room with gas fireplace & big window overlooking the professionally landscaped back yard. The garden door opens onto the deck leading to the double detached garage. BRAND NEW CARPETS on stairs, loft & the three bedrooms. Beautiful master bedroom with 5 pce ensuite & walk-in closet, 4 pce family bath & stacked washer/dryer. IMPRESSIVE BASEMENT DEVELOPMENT with separate side entrance, freshly painted, with two bedrooms, 3 pce bath, living room, summer kitchen & its own washer & dryer. This would be perfect for an EXTENDED FAMILY MEMBER OR STUDENT. It's a WINNER!Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Yanina Sokolowski
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate Centre