- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This beautiful just renovated townhouse is perfect for first time home owners, families and investors. With over $40,000 of renovations, this home features 958 square feet of livable space, 3 bedrooms and 1.5 washrooms with a low maintenance yard! It's a perfect home for someone looking for a "move-in ready" property. The spacious main floor and light coloured walls and new flooring make for an even larger feeling space. Located in the quiet Meyonohk community only minutes away from Costco, Millwoods Recreation Centre and Millwoods Town Centre. With the LRT only a year away from the first phase of completion, it will make commutes to downtown, UofA, MacEwan University, NAIT a quick easy commute!Virtual Tour