- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
You can see the most spectacular view of North Sask. River from this second floor condo located in Canon Ridge. This unit comes with spacious foyer, open concept living, bright kitchen with eating bar/island and dark cabinetry. The living room has sliding patio door to deck area that overlooks the River Valley. Master bedroom with walk-in closet, a 3-pc bathroom and and a good sized den, huge pantry/front closet and stackable washer/dryer completes this condo. There is furniture negotiable to stay. The parking stall is located close to the building entrance. This condo complex is well maintained and have easy access to Anthony Henday,Yellowhead, public transportation and shopping. Perfect for first time home buyer,couple, young professional or investor.
Courtesy of Dimple Mongia
Brokerage: Coldwell Banker Venture Realty