- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Incredible value with remarkable access! With an excellent layout, inviting open foyer, open concept living room, a winter busting fireplace, and extremely low condo fees - this home is ideal for a young family or for an enterprising investor! Impeccably maintained and ultra clean townhouse is located only a few steps from the Ellerslie Splash Park and playground and minutes from schools, medical centers, sports parks, and shopping! Single car garage. Open basement for additional future living space. Quick access to Beaumont, Leduc, Nisku, the International Airport, and the new airport mall! Won't last at this price!
Courtesy of Bryce Christensen
Brokerage: Royal Lepage Noralta Real Estate