- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
GRANVILLE ESTATES! Welcome to this beautiful San Rufo built bungalow. A wonderful open floor plan, spacious kitchen with granite island/eating bar, high end appliances and good size pantry. Overlooking the kitchen/dining room is the large living room with plenty windows. Away from the living area is the master bedroom, with a generous sized walk in closet and a lush 5 pc ensuite, you have everything you could want. There's also a main floor den/office as well as large upstairs laundry. Downstairs you will find a professionally finished basement with high ceilings, wet bar, rec room, 2 bedrooms, full bath and plenty of storage. Out the back door leads out onto the huge back deck, beautiful landscaping and private back yard. If that wasn't enough, you have a triple garage (tandem) big enough to fit 3 suvs with tons of space to open doors and store the essentials. Don't hesitate on one of the most pristine conditioned bungalows on the market. Walking distance to Kim Hung School(K-9) and all other amenities.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Christopher Hampson
Brokerage: RE/MAX Excellence