- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Multi Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
PENTHOUSE LIVING AT THE MAXX! Live downtown with style in this 2 storey suite featuring 2 beds, 2 baths & underground parking! TWO outdoor spaces including a balcony off the main and a ROOFTOP terrace with incredible downtown views! The suite features an open concept main floor, soaring ceilings in the living room, amazing natural light with west exposure. Master bdrm with 3 pc ensuite! And additional 4 pc main bathroom with access to the insuite laundry & storage room. Modern glass railing on the stairs leading to the second level with access to the rooftop terrance and an additional den/office! Additional features include AIR CONDITIONING, laminate & tile flooring, stunning quartz countertops, dark cabinets, and stainless steel appliances (fridge & range aren't pictured but are included). This CONCRETE & STEEL building is centrally located & easy to get around on bike or public transportation! Close to great local shops, Grant MacEwan, Brewery District, 124 St, Rogers Arena, Oliver and Downtown.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Danica Hubbard
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite