- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Okay this absolutely lovely home is ready to go! Situated in the lovely neighbourhood of Duggan, close to schools, shopping and transportation! Huge yard for the family with a newer paving stone patio and lots of running around room. In 2006 new furnace, siding with insulation added at same time for lower heating bills and warmth. Attic insulation had already been completed. This sprawling 1176sq foot bungalow boasts newer windows and doors! Perfect layout Kitchen has recently been redone completely open to bright living and Di ning rm for entertaining. Upstairs also has 3 good sized bedrooms, Full bathroom with 2 piece ensuite. Downstairs there is an abundance of storage, a large rec room, large bedroom and a 3 piece bathroom. 2009 electrical upgrade was done to 125 amp. Numerous other upgrades INCLUDING NEW SECOND KITHCHEN newer paint, upstairs bathroom reno, new water heater, new eaves on house and garage. Double oversized garage in really nice condition. Beautiful neighbourhood!,
Courtesy of Corey Christenson
Brokerage: MaxWell Polaris