- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Beautiful 2 storey half duplex by Landmark is well maintained & ready for your family! Spacious entrance is bright & inviting with glistening hardwood floors & open concept. The kitchen boasts granite countertops, walk in pantry, 4 appliances & beautiful cabinetry. The dining area & living room have large windows to keep an eye on the kids playing in yard. Retreat upstairs to the master bedroom which can easily accommodate a king bed, walk in closet & 3 pc ensuite featuring a large shower plus hot water on demand. Two more spacious bedrooms, 4 pc bathroom, along with out of the way stacked washer & dryer. Lower level is partially finished with family room & play area. Fire up the bbq while the kids play in the large fenced yard then gather around the fire pit for smores. Complete with air exchanger, boiler system, shed, flower beds for the gardener & insulated, single attached garage this home is move-in ready! Close to Anthony Henday, schools, shopping & public transportation.
Courtesy of Ken Knudsen
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite