- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Beautiful 1,966 sq. ft. two storey in desirable Riverdale with downtown and river views from an AMAZING roof top deck! Superior finishing throughout with 9-foot ceilings, quartz countertops, engineered hardwood, ceramic tile and many large windows to let in the natural light. The functional kitchen features stainless steel appliances, including a built-in oven and microwave and a GAS cooktop. The upper level houses a master suite with a steam shower, dual sinks and tub in the ensuite, two additional bedrooms with a shared four piece bath and a laundry room with front loading washer and dryer and a sink. The fully finished 808 sq. ft. basement has a fourth bedroom, four piece bath and a family room. The basement is also roughed-in for a wet bar / kitchenette and additional laundry and a side entrance and main floor lock-off allow for future suite development. The fenced and landscaped yard has a back porch and insulated double detached garage. Close to walking trails and public transit.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Michael Brodrick
Brokerage: Homes & Gardens Real Estate Limited