- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac of Belle Rive, a highly sought-after living community in Edmonton, this solid family home features highly functional floor plan, extra high vaulted ceiling, super large windows with lots of natural light. Upon entering, a bright front foyer and elegant spiral staircase greet you to a spacious living room and gorges formal dining room; then open to a cozy family room, breakfast nook and kitchen. To the back is a large vinyl deck, overlooking a beautiful landscaped garden, perfect for entertaining your guests. A bedroom/office, full bath room and laundry room complete the main floor. Upstairs you will find a hugh master bedroom and 3 additional bedrooms. Basement is newly partially finished with a 3 pcs bathroom and bedroom. Home has concrete walk way on the side, very well kept with new air conditioner, newer hot water tank, gas stove, refrigerator, washer and dryer, 2 furnaces; close to parks, playground and bus stops, donâ€™t miss out!
Courtesy of Frank Chen
Brokerage: Royal LePage Noralta Real Estate