- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Enjoy morning sun on your front deck outside of your good size livingroom in Millwoods Town Centre. This original owner, pet and smoke free, 2 bedroom home features insuite laundry, storage, as well as an ample kitchen and a dining area. Walking distance to the future LRT transit and the Grey Nun's Hospital and the mall and close to the neighborhood lake. Complete with newer stacked washer/dryer, new dishwasher, and fridge. Heat and water costs are included in condo fee. The Patio door opens from a good size living room. One parking stall is assigned outside. Itâ€™s all here at Mainstreet South in the heart of Millwoods. A great place to call home.
Courtesy of Ralph Henze
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite