- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
FULLY RENOVATED BUNGALOW IN POTTER GREENS! 5 bedrooms; 3 up, 2 down; 3 full baths. New high-end VINYL PLANK flooring throughout & QUARTZ through kitchen and bathrooms. Cabinets have clean, modern sleek look with no pulls or handles; push to open. Has glass COOK TOP in the island & wall oven. New DECK outside sliding glass doors just off kitchen eating nook. Tons of natural light emitting through all new large windows; updated design throughout including trim and doors; BARN DOORS in MASTER bedroom lead to walk in closet and spa like en-suite that consists of HIS & HERS SINKS and a combination; shower/Jacuzzi/steam/tub complete with foot massager. Brand new WINDOWS, FLOORING, GARAGE DOOR & newer SHINGLES. Home is perfect for a first time buyer, bigger family or older couple ready to settle down in a mature neighborhood with great LOCATION! 2 mins away to WHITEMUD & HENDAY and just minutes to West Edmonton Mall! Brand New Appliances are now in the kitchen. Best PRICE for fully finished BUNGALOW in AREA.
Courtesy of David Estephan
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite