- Building Type:
- Residential Attached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
IMPECCABLY MAINTAINED 2 sty END UNIT home (NO CONDO FEES), w/a DOUBLE detâ€™d garage in sought after Keswick/South Windermere area. Aggregate front entry leads you to the warm, inviting, sunlit, open floor plan- perfect for entertaining. Featuring upgraded vinyl plank flooring throughout main level & Central A/C. Spacious & open concept kitchen features espresso maple cabinets, granite counters, stainless steel appliances & a large island. The Great rm can accommodate most furniture arrangements. Dining area w/direct access to a PRIVATE, low maintenance deck for your gas BBQ. Upper level boasts master suite w/a W/I closet & 4 pc ensuite. Additional 2 spacious bedrms & 4 pc bathrm for a growing family or extended guest stays. Convenient upper laundry w/a drain complete this level. Professionally finished staircase leads to an unspoiled bsmt, ready for your finishing touches or as storage. Conveniently located & steps to ravine trails, parks/pond, golfing & quick commute to all other amenities. Move in ready!
Courtesy of Alan Gee
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite