- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- Hillside Bungalow
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This spectacular gated Estate with expansive unobstructed views of Edmontonâ€™s river valley is a one-of-a-kind architectural masterpiece. Custom designed for the landscape of its 2.33 acres of exceptionally private land, it takes full advantage of the natural topography while maintaining stunning views. Immaculately maintained and with on-point updates, this mid-century modern home offers a timeless layout perfect for entertaining and unparalleled views from floor-to-ceiling windows. There is ample space to live and entertain with 8871 square feet of living space, including an indoor Lap Pool and hot tub. Each of the 4 bedrooms come complete with elegantly modernized ensuites. Enjoy multiple expansive patios, one with built in BBQ, another with patio heat, and a third sheltered by the home. Nestled down the hill is "Del's Bunker", an out building with additional storage and patio area with a wood burning fireplace and floor to ceiling glass doors that open to the river valley. It is truly exceptional!Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Juli Wenger
Brokerage: RE/MAX River City