- Building Type:
- Apartment High Rise
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
The views are incredible! Looking for a comfortable 2 bedroom apartment in the heart of downtown with lots of space and views that will keep you entranced for hours? Look no further! This suite on the 15th floor offers a large dining room, spacious living room with views of the river valley from the large windows and the balcony, good sized kitchen with another large window with a view, 2 good sized bedroom, master boasts an ensuite with a second balcony. In suite laundry room and TWO spacious underground (titled) stalls. The building offers a social room and a guest suite. Close to all the downtown amenities that you could ask for.
Courtesy of Colleen Papenbrock
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite