- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Cozy three bedroom second floor unit. in the quiet and popular neighborhood of Blue Quill. The unit features a great floor plan with in-suite storage plus extra storage room on balcony. Large balcony accessed from living room and master bedroom. It has easy access to schools, shopping areas, public transportation and Whitemud Drive. Perfect for first time homebuyers or investors. Don't miss this!