- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
DREAM IT, LIVE IT! BRAND NEW quality home built by Award of Excellence finalist, DKH Homes w/a DOUBLE ATTACHED GARAGE DUPLEX WITH NO CONDO FEES! Open concept layouts perfect for entertaining. Gorgeous finishings, contemporary color tones, upgraded flooring, lots of natural light & 9â€™ ceilings on main/lower level. Unique SEPARATE SIDE ENTRY feature offering an opportunity for INVESTORs. This Beautiful home is also perfect for 1st time HOME BUYERS or those looking to downsize. Chefâ€™s kitchen w/and abundance of cabinetry, W/I pantry, appliance allowance so you can choose your own & a HUGE island. Featuring QUARTZ counters throughout & iron railing. Sunny great rm w/a GAS FP. Upstairs BONUS rm, a convenient laundry rm, 3 bedrms incl a large master bedrm w/an ensuite boasting His/Hers sinks & a MASSIVE W/I closet. Entertain your guests outdoors on your deck. Terrific location in CHAPPELLE in a quiet cul-de-sac w/parks/ponds/trails just steps away & minutes to 41 Ave SW w/easy access to shopping & the Airport
Courtesy of Alan Gee
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite