- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
TRULY STUNNING ~ $10,000 CASHBACK! Walk to LRT. Quick commute to U of A, White ave & Downtown. Rare opportunity to acquire this executive 1963 sq ft bungalow. This 3 bed, 2 bath home features main floor laundry w/ front load washer & steam dryer, wood floors, tile, euro doors w/ sleek headers. Chef's kitchen with high gloss/soft close doors, subway backsplash, oversized upper cabinets, butcher block counters, island w/ handcrafted sink , built-in microwave, convection range & contemporary 4 door fridge. Master bedroom features a walk-in closet & oversize luxury bath w/ free-standing tub & tiled shower. The main bath features a vessel sink, tile tub surround, custom mirror & euro vanity. The massive basement with SEPARATE ENTRY offers loads of potential. 2019 upgrades include: Furnace, H2O tank, electrical, plumbing, windows/doors, shingles, drywall, insulation & much more. Outside you get a large 7150 sq ft lot, double garage, & landscaped yard. Seller offering $10K CASHBACK for your desired extras!Brochure
Courtesy of Nicholas Dennis
Brokerage: Homes & Gardens Real Estate Limited