- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
2 storey home in ROSENTHAL with extensive walking trails and parks for outdoor recreation and leisure of all kinds. Main floor featuring 9' ceiling, hardwood and tile floors. The kitchen is beautifully finished with granite counters, crown moulding on the cabinets, tile backsplash, a walk-in pantry with glass door and large breakfast nook. The spacious living room with gas fireplace with contemporary tile surround. A den finished with double french door is perfect for a home office. Upper level offers a spacious master suite which features a 4 piece ensuite with Jacuzzi tub and a walk-in closet. A 10' ceiling high bonus room, a convenient laundry and 2 other good sized bedrooms. This home is closed to all amenities, schools , Costco, Anthony Henday and Whitemud freeway
Courtesy of Nadir Yegani
Brokerage: Realty Executives North Star