- Building Type:
- Apartment High Rise
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
GORGEOUS 8th FLOOR UNIT AT THE COSMOPOLITAN! This fully upgraded condo shows a 10 and offers a fantastic location. You're going to love this 2 bedroom 2 bath condo featuring 1090 sq.ft., with gorgeous West facing views. Both bedrooms are a great size & will easily accommodate king beds, and offer walk-in closets. Upgrades include, NEW FLOORING THROUGHOUT, GRANITE COUNTERS W/BEAUTIFUL BACK SPLASH, NEW STAINLESS STEELE APPLIANCES, UPGRADED LIGHTING FIXTURES w/ NEW CEILING POT LIGHTS SURROUNDING MASTER, NEW PAINT & more. NEED STORAGE? No problem, along with the in-suite- storage/laundry room, there is an additional storage room on the balcony, plus 2 TITLED STORAGE CAGES. Other features incl., 1 TITLED UNDERGROUND STALL, WHICH IS CONVENIENTLY LOCATED ON THE MAIN LEVEL, AC, FITNESS ROOM & SOCIAL ROOM, & walking distance to THE ICE DISTRICT, SHOPPING, RESTAURANTS, BUS STOPS & LRT. This one has it all and MUST BE SEEN if you are looking for condo living DOWNTOWN in a CONCRETE BUILDING. Welcome home!
Courtesy of Mark Malcolm
Brokerage: RE/MAX River City