- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 and Half Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Wow, Pride of ownership in this stunning 2 storey home located in the well sought after community of Walker Lakes. With a great main floor plan that has been freshly painted, it features a mud/laundry room leading to an insulated double attached garage, a 2 piece powder room, a formal dining room, a large living room with a brick facing gas FP , a gorgeous island kitchen with granite counter tops, upgraded stainless steel appliances, a garburator and loads of cupboard space. Finishing off the main floor is a breakfast nook with a patio door leading to a new composite deck, a stone patio and artificial turf, with a fully fenced in maintenance free yard. Up stairs features a large bonus room, 3 spacious bedrooms, with the master having a large walk in closet and a 5 piece en-suite. Basement is fully with a huge family room, bar, addition bedroom, and an amazing 3 pce Steam Shower. With in walking distance to both the Catholic & Public schools. What a great place to call home and is a real pleasure to show.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Doug Donnelly
Brokerage: Royal Lepage Noralta Real Estate