- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Beautiful townhome in the master-planned community of Chappelle Gardens! This amazing 1082 square foot home comes with a tandem 2 car attached garage. It has a large bright kitchen with cabinets up to the ceiling, tile backsplash, and stunning quartz countertops. Spacious living room with elegant lighting. Dual masters with attached ensuites. This home comes complete with 5 piece appliances and a front fenced and landscaped yard! Vista Pointe is an amazing location which includes shopping and services area right across the street! The community features serene ponds, community gardens, school site only minutes away, many parks and walking paths. Chappelle is just minutes away from Ellerslie Road, Anthony Henday Highway, Jagre Ridge golf course, Windermere shopping and easy access to Edmonton International Airport!Brochure
Courtesy of Christina Reid
Brokerage: Realty Executives North Star