- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
BRAND NEW 1813 SQUARE FEET SINGLE FAMILY ON 20 POCKET LOT. OVERSIZED 20X22 DETACHED GARAGE FINISHED TO BUILDING CODE INCLUDED. 3 BED 2.5 BATHROOM WITH DEN/OFFICE AND DESK AREA UPSTAIRS. LOCATED IN ONE OF THE MOST PRESTIGIOUS AREAS OF EDMONTON IS THE MASTER PLANNED COMMUNITY OF AMBLESIDE IN WINDERMERE NESTLED SOUTHWEST YOU ARE WALKING DISTANCE TO PARKS, PONDS, THE RIVER VALLEY, CURRENTS SHOPPING CENTRE WHICH FEATURES STATE OF THE ART CINEMAS AND TO TOP IT OFF A BRAND NEW K-9 SCHOOL WITH ETS BUS STOP AT YOUR DOOR STEP. 1 MINUTE FROM HENDAY ACCESS. HOME COMES WITH QUARTZ COUNTERS AND UNDER MOUNT SINKS THRU OUT, ENGINEERED HARDWOOD FLOORS, ELECTRIC FIREPLACE WITH HEATER, 9 FEET MAIN FLOOR CEILING, CABINETS CEILING HEIGHT WITH SOFT CLOSE DRAWERS, TRIPLE PANE WINDOWS, WALK IN CLOSET, CENTRAL VAC ROUGH IN, 50 GALLON HOT WATER TANK AND MDF SHELVING ALL INCLUDED! NO UPGRADES SPARED!
Courtesy of Kaylie Cole