- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to the beautiful and modern designed townhomes in the community of Paisley! This Beautiful 1203 square foot, open concept townhome features 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths and double attached garage. The main floor of this home boasts large, picturesque windows that allow natural light to wash over the gorgeous kitchen with eating bar, dining area and great room. Moving upstairs you will find your master retreat with en-suite and walk-in closet, second and third bedrooms and an additional bathroom. The home comes with quartz counter tops in the kitchen and high end LVP and LVT flooring throughout the main floor! Other features of this home include a private fenced and landscaped front yard, spacious balcony and a 5 piece appliance package. The community of Paisley provides easy access to golfing at Jagare Ridge, walking trails, ponds, and a playground. Ellerslie and Windermere are both easily accessible for your shopping conveniences. Located minutes from the Anthony Henday, this home is a must see!Brochure
Courtesy of Christina Reid
Brokerage: Realty Executives North Star