- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
LARGE BUNGALOW â€“ PIE SHAPED LOT. Located just steps from BANNERMAN School + Park, this 1323 sq.ft. 2 Bed + Den (3rd bedroom conversion), 1.5 Bath (additional basement bathroom is framed and roughed in) will not disappoint. Ideal for young families and first home buyers, highlights include updated windows, furnace, shingles and bathrooms, an abundance of hardwood flooring, sunken living room, spacious dining area, contemporary decor and a roomy master bedroom with 2 piece en-suite. The basement is set for a home theater, family room, games area and future bathroom. Complete with a deck and gazebo, Play Set, ample yard space for the kids to roam and an OVERSIZED double garage and driveway. Close to all amenities including Manning and Clareview Town Centre, walking and bike trails, Community Recreation Center and Raven Crest Golf and Country Club. Easy access to Victoria Trail, Anthony Henday Drive and Yellowhead Trail. QUIET CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION. INCOMPARABLE VALUE!Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Jenny Narine
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite