- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
WOW where do I start with this totally renovated townhome, welcome to La Quinta Village! Beautiful three bedroom two and a half bath plus a fully finished basement with a single attached garage. New kitchen cabinets, counter tops and new stainless appliances, under cabinet lighting and access to your maintenance free covered deck. New flooring through out with quality laminate in the living, dining & halls and the spacious family room in the lower level. Upstairs you will find a very comfortable master suite, the french doors have been replaced with a new privacy door, new 3 piece ensuite (shower original) and a large walk in closet, another 2 large bedrooms and a reno'd four piece bath all new carpet upstairs as well. The furnace is new as is the front loading washer dryer. All of this for a great price in the family friendly Terra Losa nieghbourhood in a well managed complex. Close to shopping, transportation and schools this is a must to put on your list.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Cecille Boyne
Brokerage: RE/MAX Excellence