- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Would you love a WOOD-BURNING FIREPLACE in your living room? Here it is! This charming home features original HARDWOOD FLOORS and an UPDATED KITCHEN with newer cabinets and STAINLESS STEEL appliances. The MODERN BATHROOM has a new soaker tub and surround. The main floor is FRESHLY PAINTED and very clean. You can move right in! The big ticket items are done hereâ€¦ furnace replacement in 2017, the main floor windows are vinyl, the shingles are about 6 yrs old, and the panel is 100 amp. Patio doors take you to the massive wooden deck overlooking the back yard. Itâ€™s the perfect spot for relaxing. The basement has a rec room, bedroom, 3p bathroom and a laundry room framed, plumbed and mostly drywalled. The remaining building materials (drywall, shower, etc.) all stay with the property. There is a single detached garage and a long front driveway beside the house, for several vehicles. Located on a quiet residential street in Beverly, youâ€™ll love the proximity to Rundle Park and the beautiful river valley.