- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
A Gem in Glenwood! This home is nestled in a fabulous location that features instant access to the LRT system and Bus Routes. There is room for everyone in this spacious bungalow with (2) two bedrooms up and (3) three more downstairs (plus 2 bathrooms). There are a whole lot of upgrades too! Like renovated bathrooms, kitchen, flooring, painting and newer appliances. The shingles, furnace and hot water tank are recent as well. It has a nice size yard with room for RV parking. Super sized 17' x 24' garage. REZONING an Option from RF1 to CB1. Close to all amenities such as shopping, schools, cafes and arterial roadways. Move in Ready!Brochure
Courtesy of Guy Pelletier
Brokerage: Century 21 Reward Realty