- Building Type:
- Residential Attached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This brand new townhome has no condo fees, which will allow you to put more towards your equity & maintains better resale value. A perfect starter home for its new owners with a south facing back yard. This variation of the Veneto by Dolce Vita Homes offers great built quality & finishes (we encourage you to compare). Plus it has 3 bedrooms, 2 Â½ bath rooms, a full basement with a large window for future development & all your storing needs & a front ATTACHED single car garage. Some of the many upgrades and features that you will look forward to include: 9 foot main floor ceilings, upgraded cabinetry, granite kitchen counter tops, kitchen appliances package, wood & iron railings, second floor laundry & a bright master walk-in closet. This home will also be completed with front landscaping, final grading in back yard & rear fence. Start your new life here at The Hills at Charlesworth, voted Best New Community for 2017.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of David Lam
Brokerage: Exp Realty