- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to your new home! Located in a family oriented community of Carlisle on the north side of Edmonton, this house has it all. Starting on the outside, you will notice ample parking and a huge two car detached garage. Just to the side of the garage, and behind the house is a very specious yard with apple trees, and perfect for kids to play in. Inside the house, you'll be greeted by a nicely laid out living room, highlighted by a modern, and new, laminate floor. Moving through the house you'll find yourself inside the kitchen and dining room area, located at the rear. The kitchen is designed with function in mind and everything is tied together by cream, off-white, cabinetry. Kitchen window offers views of the back yard. Three large bedrooms and two and a half baths finish off the main floor of the house. As you head downstairs, you'll notice the basement is completely finished and has a suite ready for friends and relatives to visit.
Courtesy of Dragic Janjic
Brokerage: RE/MAX River City